Failure to meet a reschedule will lead to a forfeit for the team that did not show up.
- A 3v3 Apex Legend match is played as a Battle Royale match
- In this mode 3 team members will play against 3 other team members, they will each swap one member to the other team to verify the kills in the match and ensure it is played speedily and reported accurately.
- In the instance both Squads lobbies make it into the same match they are allowed to hunt each other freely (you still can not Sabotage inside your Squad)
- As there are two sides to this match in the event of forfeiture one side of the match can be disqualified and the other still count.
- If you leave the lobby in the plane/landing phase you must record proof with a reason as to why you left, if you do not have a valid reason you will be forfeited.
- The selection of which legends are picked is random if you do not get the legend you anticipated on picking that is not a valid reason to leave.
- Jumpmaster is automatically chosen, you do not have to stay with your team. You can jump/part ways whenever you want. if the jumpmaster jumps earlier than you wanted, that is not a valid reason to leave.
How to join?
One player from your team must join the opponents game to complete the squad (3rd player).
How to win?
Whichever squad gets the most kills combined will receive the win. The team with the most kills wins the match.If kills are tied you will play again to determine a winner.
Sabottaging/effecting the outcome
If a player(s) affects there opponent/s from getting a kill or causing their death this will result in a forfeit.
If a player(s) shoots another persons protection which causes them damage or death this will be the admins decision on what happens next.
If a player(s) affects a player from getting a vital kill this will be the admins decision on what happens next.
The team coming through the Losers Bracket need to win 2 games.
Match score can be reported by clicking on the Report button shown at match page. Please make sure that you are logged in to be able to see this button. Also note that this button is visible only to the leader of the team.
All no shows must be reported on website with clear proof that the opponent didn't add you. The No Show grace period time is 15 minutes after the match's original start time. For example, if a match is scheduled for 10:00 PM, the no show time for this match would be 10:15 PM. It is important to contact the tournament official after posting a no show on the website. In order to contact a Tournament Official use our discord server Coming soon. (In the meantime, message us on Twitter: @EEGOnline)
Both players must report the match results within 10 minutes of its completion. Failure to report the match results on time or respond to any messages that you receive from a tournament official may result in you receiving the loss.
Breaking any rule and any form of cheating, glitching, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a forfeit of a game, match, or ban from europeanesportsgaming.com leagues. Cheating, glitching, and abusing in-game mechanics accusations must be verified by a tournament official. Punishable unsportsmanlike behavior includes, but is not limited to, excessive use of foul or degrading language. For all cheating claims, the burden of proof is on the accuser.
We highly recommend that proof is taken with the console's built in recording system to gather proof. We suggest that you take a video or screenshot(s) of each game’s results in case proof is needed for a dispute. All proof should be clearly visible and contain the players names', if they are dead, and their number of kills.
All players must act professional and display good sportsmanship throughout the league. This includes all forms of communication such as discord, in-game chat, etc.
Acts of racism, sexism or others forms of discrimination will not be tolerated.
Player may get a warning if he does any of the following:
Refusal to follow the instructions of any game administrator.
Using foul language and/or displaying poor behavior.
Behaving in an unsportsmanlike manner.
A player may be disqualified for one of the following:
Getting more than one warning.
Any act of intimidation, bullying, or violence (physical or verbal) against participants, observers or game administrators.
Using cheats or other unfair gaming tactics (i.e. interruption of opponent, physical blocking, exploits, cheat codes, etc.).
Misleading a judge in any way, including falsification of identification documents for country or age.
Changing the roster without notifiying an admin after brackets are generated.
Exploiting any bugs that clearly alter the game's functionality.
For any inquiries please join our discord server: (Coming soon)
These rules are subject to change if necessary, and EEG administrators reserve the right to make additional decisions outside the defined ruleset if necessary.
*This prize pool is fixed prize pool, the prize pool will not be changed!